Klaire Labs Vitamin D3 1000 IU – High Potency 25 Micrograms, Hypoallergenic Bone & Immune Support (100 Capsules)
Most individuals lack an adequate amount of essential Vitamin D3. The role of vitamin D3 in calcium metabolism and bone health is well known. However, it has many other important physiologic roles that are not as well appreciated. Vitamin D receptors are widely distributed in the body, including the colon, prostate, breast, and ovary, where it acts to inhibit the excessive growth of body cells and tissues and helps cells mature normally.
Adequate amounts of vitamin D, an essential, fat-soluble vitamin, come from consistent exposure to sunshine and are difficult to obtain from dietary sources. Postmenopausal women, older individuals, and those with malabsorption, limited sun exposure, or certain illnesses may need higher intakes of vitamin D. Vitamin D helps cells maintain their energetic and survival homeostasis through the modulation of the stress and damage response, which is primarily ruled by the immune system.*
- Hypoallergenic*, high-potency 1,000 IU Vitamin D per capsule.
- In the naturally derived, bioavailable D3 (cholecalciferol) form.
- Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium and phosphorus and utilize these minerals to support a healthy bone matrix and bone density.*
- Hypoallergenic* product free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Main – Vitamin D. See supplement facts for a full list of ingredients.
Suggested Use – 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health.