The individual need for extra vitamin C is quite variable and these 1 g tablets supply pure, crystalline L-ascorbic acid in a convenient and affordable form. A water-soluble cellulose coating protects vitamin C from oxidation and allows for rapid tablet disintegration.
- 1,000 mg of unbuffered vitamin C per tablet.
- A water-soluble cellulose coating protects vitamin C from oxidation and allows for rapid tablet disintegration.
- Contains Tree Nut (coconut). Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.*
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Main – 1,000 of Vitamin C. See supplement facts for a full list of ingredients.
Suggested Use – 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.