What is inside the Zzz Boost Box?
- Sleep Aid 5HTP
- Advanced Inflammation Support
- Magnesium is contraindicated for individuals with renal issues
- Patients with neuromuscular disease need to be monitored closely if they are given magnesium. Magnesium inhibits the release of acetylcholine which can cause deterioration
- If you need to plan a surgery, intake of 5HTP must be stopped for at least two weeks prior to surgery
- If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
The BodyK Zzz BOOST BOX was created to address medical, life stress, and environmental factors that can cause sleep deprivation. This cocktail of supplements will help your ability to fall asleep, improve your sleep, and address your body’s inflammatory responses to your lifestyle that may be affecting your sleeping pattern.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
AM – With Breakfast
- 2 Capsules of Advance Inflammation Support
PM – After Dinner
- 1 Capsule of Sleep aid 5HTP (100mg)
- 1 Capsule of Magnesium
- Make sure you follow good sleep hygiene practices
- 1 hour before bedtime, drink a cup of Valerian tea. Valerian is an herb that may help improve sleep, promote relaxation, and reduce anxiety. It is known to be safe and non-habit forming.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
5HTP / SLEEP AID
L5HTP (L-5-hydroxytryptophan) is a precursor to serotonin, supporting serotonin levels.