Klaire Labs Micellized Vitamin A Liquid – 1,507mcg RAE per Drop, Highly Concentrated & Hypoallergenic for Vision & Immune Support (1 fl oz / 600 Servings).
Vitamin A is an important nutrient for vision, immune system function, bone and cartilage development, and the maintenance and repair of epithelial tissue.† This formulation combines two forms of vitamin A—palmitate and betacarotene—that have been micellized into extremely small droplets that are easily absorbed into the bloodstream. Potassium sorbate provides a safe, well-tolerated, and hypoallergenic stabilizing agent for the liquid Micellized Vitamin A preparation. Each drop supplies 1,507 mcg RAE of vitamin A.
It’s a fat-soluble nutrient, meaning it requires fat to be absorbed and stored in the body. Compared with many ordinary vitamin A supplements and vitamin A-containing multivitamins, these micelles are a special type of bubble with a fat-loving inside and water-loving outside. In these micellized packages, it is easily absorbed from the digestive tract.*
- This formulation contains two forms of vitamin A – palmitate and betacarotene – that have been micellized into extremely small droplets that are easily absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Each drop supplies 1,507 mcg RAE of vitamin A.
- Potassium sorbate provides a safe, well-tolerated, and hypoallergenic* stabilizing agent for the liquid Micellized Vitamin A preparation.
- Hypoallergenic* product with none of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Main – Vitamin A. See supplement facts for a full list of ingredients.
Suggested Use – 1 drop daily with food or beverage or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.