Klaire Labs Acumen – High Strength Bacopa monnieri to Support Memory, Cognition & Stress Management for Adults & Kids 7 Years+, Clinically Studied CDRI 08 Extract (60 Capsules).
- Clinically shown to support working memory and retention* (Formerly KeenMind)
- Bacopa monnieri, commonly known as Brahmi, is an adaptogenic plant.
- Each serving of Klaire Labs’ Acumen contains 320 mg of CDRI 08 Bacopa monnieri extract.
- Contains none of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- With a cleaner label formulation compared to sister brand KeenMind, Acumen is well-tolerated by adults and children 7 years and older with no stimulant effects.
Clinically demonstrated to support spatial working memory1, new information retention2, stress management, and mood3† Introduction Bacopa monnieri, commonly known as Brahmi, is an adaptogen with a long history of traditional use for memory, cognitive function, and stress management. Each capsule of Klaire Labs’ Acumen contains 320 mg of clinically studied Bacopa monnieri extract CDRI 08®.
- CDRI 08 is an extensively researched Bacopa monnieri extract, including six human clinical trials
- Supports neuronal cell health, neurotransmitter balance, intraneuronal communication, and enhanced microcirculation†
- Well-tolerated by adults and children 7 years and older, with no stimulant effects Mechanisms of action
- Supports neural connections related to memory†
- Supports free radical scavenging activity in the brain† • Supports cerebral blood flow in the brain†
- Supports synaptic plasticity†
- Supports Brain-Derived Neurotropic Factor (BDNF) and Serotonin†